Soooo just had an interesting night.
Was on my way
home and traffic on the highway was reeeeeally bad. My dumb self decided
to drink several bottles of water before I headed home. I had to pee
sooooo bad!!!!!! I kept thinking "the traffic has to clear up at some
point so I can speed home." But NOPE! I even needed to exit and get to a
gas station since I was almost out of gas. But I thought I could make
it. Right when I passed the exit I realized I couldn't hold it anymore,
and the next exit was at least a mile away. I thought about pulling to
the median and peeing on the side of the freeway but I kept going. I
even thought about peeing on myself, but I was in a rental car with
cloth seats (If they were leather, I probably would have peed on
myself!). I FINALLY got to the next exit and headed for the nearest
parking lot. I knew I couldn't make it to the gas station. I parked and
popped a squat and peed. There were even cars passing by and I DID NOT
CARE!!! I realized I was right across from an Everest College with a
crowd of people outside. I even had on my favorite pair of Paige denim
jeans and I peed on the bottom of them, but I DID NOT CARE!!!!! Whoooooo
I was sooooooo relieved!!!!
Then I headed to the the
nearest gas station to get gas. As I was pumping gas some African guy
came up to me and asked if I knew where he could find Mary Jane's
African restaurant. I had no idea what he was talking about. I had never
heard of a restaurant by that name in our area. I asked him what street
it was on, but he didn't reply. I even Googled the name on my phone and
nothing came up. I noticed that he was looking around, and he seemed
kind of nervous. Well, as I pulled away from the gas station, I started
to wonder if he was asking me for drugs. Mary Jane? I'm not sure, but who knows?