Friday, December 2, 2011

Hi


Currently eating spicy Doritos and ice cream. I'm NOT pregnant (I'm 4,000% sure). I just felt like eating it. It's very good by the way. "Ijekuje!!"- that's what my mom would say.

I only have 2 more interviews left. I canceled 2, and I might cancel one more. 

One thing I HATE about these interviews is writing thank-you notes/emails. I think it's stupid. I just send emails, because I don't have time to hand write them and mail them. I HATE it. I forgot to send thank you emails to one of the programs I interviewed at over a month ago. Well, actually, I didn't forget. I just don't want to do it because I don't plan on ranking the program anyway. Wurreva.

So.

There's this dude. I think he's cute, but our encounters are always kind of awkward. When I try to talk to him he doesn't seem interested, and then when HE tries to talk to ME I get irritated. I dunno. Yesterday I noticed he was online so I decided to send him a chat message.

Me: Hey **** how r u?
Him: (hours later) Hi.

I didn't like that response. Just Hi? If I ask how you are doing, I expect you to tell me how you are doing! He didn't even ask how I was doing. So I came to the conclusion that he's just not that into me. I didn't even reply him. Moving on.