Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bad Mood

I've been in such a bad mood lately.

I don't know what it is, but I feel like slapping everyone. It's like everything and everyone irritates me. I'm wondering if it's because I've moved back home and have had my independence taken away. I dunno.

Will be going to Miami again this week. Not sure how I feel about it anymore. At first I was excited, but now I just feel tired. I don't know, last time I went to Miami I just wasn't in the mood to be FABULOUS. I just wanted to lay on the beach all day and be lazy. I'm leaving in a few days and my hair isn't done, my nails aren't done, outfit aren't picked, and I'm not even sure how I'm getting to the airport yet. We'll see, maybe my mood will change.

I've gained too much weight. My problem is that I gain weight in my stomach first. So my belly is looking like I'm a few months pregnant. I need to start working out.

Let me go to sleep.