Monday, January 21, 2013

Confused??


So why can't I get this guy out of my head? 

I've gone out with him twice, and each time I've concluded that I don't really like him. Then next thing I know, I can't get him out of my head. What is my problem? Is God trying to tell me something? Or did this guy cast some sort of spell on me? Lol. Really confused. 

I mean he's a very nice guy. He's cute. Kind of funny. Family oriented. Seems to be God fearing and he goes to church every Sunday. 

One thing is that he's not in school and I don't really know what his plans are considering his education. Can I marry someone without a degree?? He's also not as tall as I would like. If I wear 5 inch heels, I'm slightly taller than him. Does that really matter? 

I don't like this feeling. I don't like it at all.