Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just whatever

so yea. I'm back home now for my family med rotation. Feels good to be home. I've gained 4 lbs and I've only been home for 1 week.

Just been feeling like whatever lately. Feeling really tired and lazy right now.

I'm still waiting. Don't know when it's going to happen. Don't know where I'm going to meet him. I'm just waiting. Going about my business, and taking things one day at a time. But every now and then I just get that feeling. Like it would be nice to have someone to go the movies with, or have someone to cuddle with. Sometimes I miss having those late night conversations when you first meet a guy. Sometimes I wonder what he's going to look like. How tall is he going to be? Will I be swept of my feet? I have no idea. I just have to wait and see what God has in store for me.

So yea.