Sunday, October 31, 2010

Really?

Soooo. The other day I'm just minding my business in the Pedi Endocrine office and I get a phone call. It was my friend saying that her bf found a Nigerian guy for me. So her bf thinks I'm like super lonely, and thinks that it's really sad that I've been single for 3ish years, so he was TRYING to help me out. So I ask her what he looks like. And she's like I dunno. She wanted me to DRIVE down to her bf job so that I could accidentally run into the guy. UMMMMM NO. I don't do that and I'm not that desperate. So I tell her to tell her bf to take a pic. I wasn't expecting much, about a minute later, I get the picture............................................................

All I could say was eeew. He was NOT attractive in any way shape of form. I was actually offended when I saw the picture. He said he was 24, but he like 44. It was a mess. I could NOT believe he thought I would date someone like that.


Anyways, I don't know what has gotten in to me lately. I've been shopping WAAAAY to much. I'm going to struggle and not spend anything until Christmas time. Let's see how well that goes.