Last weekend was a lot of fun.
Went to the wedding of two of my classmates. They are such a cute couple! I wish them the best! The wedding was fun, and it was sort of a mini reunion with the a few of my other classmates. Everyone is on different rotations all over the place, so it was nice seeing some people. I also realized I hadn't been to a wedding since 2008!
Also went to the graduation for the 4th years at my school. It was really nice. I cried a few times. I'm soooo ready for graduation next year. The countdown has definitely begun! OH! and guess who I saw at the graduation? Well remember when I went to that grad reception with my egbon and his friend? Well it was the girl that he was all up on that night. I saw her at first and I knew she looked familiar. I saw her later when I was taking a pic with one of the 4th years and realized that they were friends. I didn't say anything, but now that I think about it I WAS kind of staring at her. lol Whatever. I still think I'm cuter than her. Her booty is bigger than mine, but wurrever. LOL.
Ok. That is all for now.