Started residency on Monday.
I feel so STUPID! I've been on vacation since March, and I feel like I've forgotten almost everything. It's been kind of hard adjusting to the new electronic medical records in one hospital, while getting used to paper charts in another hospital. No excuses though. I need to work hard and do what I gotta do!!
Earlier this week I also found out that the guy I have had a crush on for well over a year is now MARRIED!!!!!!!!!! I had nooooo idea. I got on his facebook and saw that everyone was congratulating him on his new baby. NEW BABY? I did some further investigation and discovered that he has a wife in Nigeria. WTF. I felt sooooo STUPID.
I'm tired of talking about marriage. Right now I don't really care. I think it bothers my parents way more than it bothers me. I feel like my training and career are more important right now. I'm the only single person in the group of interns in my program. Everyone else is either married or engaged. It really bothered me at first, but now I'm just like WHATEVER!! There is a reason why I am still single, and I know that God is in control.
I'm TIRED! Thank God I'm off tomorrow!