They're back together again. Yes. For the 4th time. Why do I care? I really don't. I'm just bored and find it interesting to check up on them. Pathetic? Yes, I'm pathetic. haha
~*~*~*~
I don't know what it is... but I really struggle with keeping my apartment clean. It always amazes my how many dishes and pots I use. Things just end up all over the place. I think I need a bigger place. My closet is DEFINITELY too small. I think that if my closet were bigger I would have less clothes, shoes, purses and such in random places in my apartment. My closet is one of those small old school closets with the sliding mirrors. And I have a TON of clothes. I've tried keeping some under my bed in storage. I have storage bins in my room. I even bought this shelf thing to put more clothes on. I've even had to take some of my clothes back home to make more room. Conclusion: I NEED A BIGGER CLOSET!!
My kitchen is also too small. No counter top space at all. And my bathroom doesn't have enough storage space. I have a pedestal sink, which I love, but I think it would be better if I had an actual counter top. I just need more space. OH! and I NEEEEEEEEED a dishwasher. I realized that I HATE washing dishes! I dunno, maybe I'm just getting lazier. I'm ready to move.
~*~*~*~
"You're my soul mate, and I can't believe we won't be spending the rest of our lives together." - Janice from Friends.
Friends is currently on right now and what she said made me thing of someone so I felt I had to write it. Random.
~*~*~*~
Something else that's random. I HATE when my feet feel dirty. Like right now. I haven't been walking around barefoot, but they just feel dirty. My feet are always an indication that I need to take a shower. Weird right? Even if I have already taken 3 showers, I can't go to bed if my feet feel dirty.
~*~*~*~*
I feel like I'm becoming more and more distant from my classmates. It's like I just don't care anymore. I think I'm realizing that we will soon be going our separate ways. But at the same time, I've been reconnecting with a lot of my family friends. I dunno, just a thought.
Oh well. That's all for now.