Monday, September 26, 2011

I Refuse!!!!

This is my new motto.

I REFUSE!!!!

I refuse to be mad, sad, angry, frustrated, depressed, or negative about anything in my life. God has done so much for me, and I have been blessed in so many ways. I have NO reason to feel negatively about anything in my life.

Today in clinic, we had so many patients with soooo many issues. Chronic illness, poverty, death, chronic pain, I mean the list goes on. I thank God that I am in good health, and that my family and friends are in good health. I'm thankful for everything in my life.

When I left clinic today I had to walk an extra 10 minutes to get to my car, and it was hot, and I was looking a hot greasy mess, and my back was hurting, and I was hungry and getting grouchy. I quickly realized I had no REAL reason to be whining. So I quickly said to myself "I REFUSE!!!" I refuse to let such a spirit take over me. Instead, I should give thanks always and continue to praise God for all that he's done for me.

so yes...

I REFUSE!!!