I don't even know...
Tears are falling down my face as I right this. I'm not sure I even understand why I'm crying.
Everything
has been going soo well. I've been feeling the happiest I've ever felt
in a long time. Everyday I've been singing, dancing and praising God for
all that he has done in my life.
And now all of a sudden crying tears of frustration.
Well,
I got news that a guy I used to be involved with is having a baby. He's
been married for almost 2 years now, and it's been well over 3 years
since I've seen him last. I don't like him, I don't love him, and it's
not that I miss him. But when I got the news that his wife was
expecting, I got warm all over, my heart started to beat faster, and the
tears just started to fall.
I'm still single.
I don't even know how to explain what I am feeling inside.
I don't know. I'm ashamed and disappointed in myself for allowing this to upset me.
I'll get over it, I refuse to let this get me down.
My heart is in God's hands, and my time will come.